- Certified NVC-Trainer (CNVC)
- Assessor with CNVC English-speaking Europe Assessor Team
- Certified G.I.M Trainer (The healing power of music for the body, spirit and soul)
- Suggestopedia teacher (a holistic, stress free learning method)
About Non-violent Communcation
Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is a clear and effective model for communicating in a way that is cooperative, conscious, and compassionate.
As the name implies, this approach to communication emphasizes compassion as the motivation for action rather than fear, guilt, shame, blame, coercion, threat or justification for punishment. In other words, it is about getting what you want for reasons you will not regret later.
These techniques allow you to make conscious choices about how you will respond whether you get what you want, or not. It is definitely NOT about guilt and tricking people into giving you what you want.
NVC guides us to reframe how we express ourselves and hear others by focusing our consciousness on what we are observing, feeling, needing, and requesting.
(adapted from Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life by Marshall B. Rosenberg, Ph.D.,
Published by PuddleDancer Press)
Non-violent Communication Training upon request
Deborah Bellamy is a native English speaker from England who offers on demand:
- Would you like to improve the communication and thus effectiveness and creativity of your team?
- Would you like employees in your company to be intrinsically motivated, to be clear about their needs and to take responsibility for their work/ life balance? Would you like them to enhance their time management?
- Would you like processes in your company to run more smoothly due to improved clarity of communication? Would you like employees to address their emotional issues clearly and openly, rather than operating on hidden agendas?
- Would you like to see employees in your company driven by joy rather than pressure?
- Would you like to develop your own and your team members's conflict management skills?
- Would you like to improve your own ability to coach and appraise your team members?
- Would you like your employees to enhance their intercultural communication skills?
…… Then a 2 - 3 day Introductory seminar, with the possibility of follow-up to deepen the learning after 3 - 6 weeks, is for you and your company/ department!
This will bring:
- Higher level of motivation
- Less time spent on ineffective communication and misunderstandings
- More effective time management
- Higher awareness of own needs and of those of others
- Conflict competence
- Openness and transparency
- Willingness to take responsibility for own needs
- More acceptance and tolerance rather than polarization
- Better team spirit and awareness of common goals
- More satisfied and balanced employees - fewer sick days
Coaching of individuals, teams, families, couples:
- Do you feel stuck or confused? Would you like more clarity about your own needs, drivers, next steps?
- Do you sometimes feel like you are moving around in circles, not really getting anywhere meaningful?
- Are you wondering what your next career steps might be?
- Are you in pain over a long-standing conflict that needs resolving?
- Would you like to restore closeness and depth and meaningful connection in your intimate relationship?
- Are you getting tired of repeating the same patterns in your life?
- Would you like to feel more alive and connected to yourself?
Call me or send an email to make an appointment!
Tel: (+43) (1)581 4751
"Alles was wir tun, entspringt dem Versuch unsere Bedürfnisse zu erfüllen". (Marshall Rosenberg)